|特徴||ティキ(Tiki)はNicolas Satoによってデザインされ、Oz éditionsによって発行されたゲームです。|
|プレイ人数||2 人||プレイ時間||10 分|
- On your turn, choose an action between moving a totem or creating a totem.
- If you choose to create a totem, place one tiki on an empty village without any tiki.
- If you choose to move a totem, move the whole totem a number of villages equal to the height of the totem, without return or diagonal movements.
- For each move, leave the lowest totem on the village passed. A totem belongs to the owner of the highest totem.
- After moving or creating, the player who isn’t taking the turn chooses the resolve order of influenced villages. A village is influenced when there are 3 tikis on it. The owner of the totem gets the number of fruits indicated on the village tile. All tikis on it are then returned to their owners.
- The owner of the cursed village loses a fruit, which is spoiled and placed on the side, when it is influenced. If the player has no fruit, apply the effect on a fruit from the reserve.
- Shaman variant – Option to place the shaman between two villages when a shaman marshland (village that does not give positive or negative fruits) is influenced. Totems are not allowed to move between villages where there shaman was placed.
End of the Game
- When a player owns 4 fruit, they win the game.
- When the fruit reserve is empty, the player with the most fruit wins.
- If it is a tie, return a spoiled fruit to the reserve. The player who gets it or makes their opponent loses a fruit wins.